GRANLIBAKKEN - what you need to know
- Considered the best spot in Tahoe for first time skiers and snowboarders.
- Much smaller than nearyby resorts (such as Homewood, Squaw or Northstar), but great for families looking for an authentic introduction to winter sports.
- The most affordable skiing & sledding option in Tahoe. Lift tickets are just $35 and private lessons start at only $80!
- Is often described as "small and intimate," but with all the core amenities your family needs, including a full kitchen with wine and beer, and an outdoor patio with fire pits.
- In addition to skiing & snowboarding, Granliabkken has an incredible sled hill as well, which is great for all ages and requires no special training or equipment. It is one of the only fully managed sledding operations in Tahoe, with staff at the top and bottom to ensure safety and social distancing. To purchase tickets, visit our sister website at sledding.granlibakken.com.
- Lastly, Granlibakken is the oldest continuously operating snowsports hill in Tahoe, originally founded in the 1920s!