GRANLIBAKKEN - what you need to know
- Considered the best spot in Tahoe for first time skiers and snowboarders.
- Much smaller than nearyby resorts (such as Homewood, Squaw or Northstar), but great for families looking for an authentic introduction to winter sports.
- The most affordable skiing & sledding option in Tahoe. Lift tickets are just $35 and private lessons start at only $80!
- Is often described as "small and intimate," but with all the core amenities your family needs, including a full kitchen with wine and beer, and an outdoor patio with fire pits.
- All lift tickets come with free all-day sledding with sled included. The sled hill is one of the only fully managed sledding operations in Tahoe with staff at the top and bottom to ensure safety of both kids and adults.
- Lastly, Granlibakken is the oldest continuously operating snowsports hill in Tahoe, originally founded in the 1920s!